Course we offer
GNM (3 Yrs) Diploma
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years on 31.12.2016. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks and up to matric, Punjabi is compulsory.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under PSEB/CBSE/ICSE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 with English in vocational ANM Course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Candidate should be medically fit. She/He should get a medical fitness certificate from Govt. Medical Officer registered with Punjab Medical Council and attach it with the application form.
- Admission of students shall be once in a year.
- Mode of Application – Complete applications along with attested copies of requisite certificates, two self attested passport size photographs.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- For any query/help regarding registration mail on this email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merit is to be determined on the basis of score for which the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 and percentage shall be worked out to the advantage of student in case of fraction.
- Priority will be given to the candidates having 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects followed by Physics and Chemistry
- Candidates securing equal marks shall be bracketed together. Their inter-se merit will be determined in accordance with the following criteria : a) That if two or more candidates secure equal marks in (a) above also, the candidate senior in age shall rank higher in the order of merit.
|Tution Fee||Rs. 40250|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 1000|
|Clinical Charges||Rs. 5000|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 1500|
- Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste Category will have to bring a Cast Certificate And Income Certificate from the Competent Authority. Candidates whose parents have annual income less than 2.5 Lacs will be exempted from Paying Annual Course Fee. But these candidates will have to deposit a sum of Rs. 5000/- on the day of counseling as Security otherwise the seat allotted would be cancelled. Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste Category whose parent's income is above that 2.5 Lacs per annum or who do not bring Income Certificate will have to pay Rs.40000/- as course fee on the spot. Otherwise the seat allotted to next candidate.
- Students will have to pay for the uniform and books separately.
- Diet charges will be extra and as per actual (Co-operative mess run by Mess Committee).
- The head of the school certifies that; “ She / He has completed not less than eleven months of the course and that her total performance has been satisfactory during that period”.
- Minimum requirement for passing shall be 50% marks in aggregate (Internal, External and Practical).
- Minimum 80% attendance in theory and Practical in each subject is required.
A Candidate shall be eligible for admission to the examination if:
The students themselves have to pay their examination fees to the Punjab Nurses Registration Council for the examination Conducted by the Council through the Institution
Every student has to complete her clinical experience before she/He is relieved from (training period) the institution.
The students who are declared successful in the final year examination are eligible for registration with the Punjab Nurses Registration Council as Registered Nurse and Midwife, after completing their period of training, students should obtain No Due Certificate and Clinical experience certificate from the Hospital and School of Nursing before registration. The students have to pay own registration fee to the P.N.R.C through the Institution.