Course we offer
GNM (3 Yrs) Diploma
Eligibility for Admission
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years on 31.12.2016. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks and up to matric, Punjabi is compulsory.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under PSEB/CBSE/ICSE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 with English in vocational ANM Course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Candidate should be medically fit. She/He should get a medical fitness certificate from Govt. Medical Officer registered with Punjab Medical Council and attach it with the application form.
- Admission of students shall be once in a year.
- Mode of Application – Complete applications along with attested copies of requisite certificates, two self attested passport size photographs.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- For any query/help regarding registration mail on this email id email@example.com
|Tution Fee||Rs. 40250|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 1000|
|Clinical Charges||Rs. 5000|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 1500|